Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fashion Talk!

I've been currently busy with my school work, since my exams are in few weeks,i kinda left my passion for fashion out for a while, but they are coming back indeed, was just watching a couple of inspired YouTube videos talking about handbagssss MY WEAKNESSS:))))) sure I had to tune in!!!! geees, I have been searching for a nice bag for school and for daytime casual wear, but I just couldn't find one, no, maybe I should put it this way... The ones that I love are just totally off my budget! :((( so i was clicking through web sites, searching for this bag--The Mulberry Alexa Bag, the bag inspired my Alexa Chung (yes, she's half chinese). I know i know, im a bit late to talk about this bag, it has been out there for quite a while, but still i had to do this, it's my loooovee! At first I was just drawn to it by it's looks, but when i went to check it out with Mr. J the other day, and felt it for the first time, i completely fell in love with it, the smell of the leather is just AMAZing. It's simple, yet casual and structured the best bag you can ever have!!! REAL CLASSIC. If i were to only have one bag in my entire life, it would probably be her! heeeee =), so here are some pictures of this goregous bag:



I think the first one is the oversized Alexa Bag, not so sure about the second one. Probablly i'll just get a knockoff of this bag, too bad.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment